How SEO helps Doctors, Clinics & Hospitals?


You can consider Google as the biggest hoarding out there in the world. Wouldn’t it be lucrative if your hospital, clinic or your name itself is there on it?

However, having all the resources at your disposal will not be enough at this juncture of the digital era. People nowadays rely on Google to find the best hospital, clinics, and doctors in town. So the name must out there, on the first page of Google search itself.

For that you need SEO!

What exactly is SEO?

If you have a look at the Google trends of the keywords Hospital near me, doctor near me and clinics near me, it can be evidently seen that it’s on a rise exponentially.

This is the exact reason why you need SEO. SEO basically means optimizing your website content so that Google can easily pick it up and display it on the search result.

To get a better idea, have a look at the activities of the search engine to crawl content from any website

Crawling – Process in which pages of websites are fetched by search engine

Indexing – It’s a process where fetched keywords are stored in a database so that pages can be identified later upon the search query.

Processing – Once the query is received search engine compares the pages with the indexed pages in the database.

Retrieving – Pages that have a perfect match with the keyword will be displayed on the browser.

Brief about SEO has been given; let’s have a look at the benefits your business can avail

  1. Remember! Organic search means people visiting your website often!

75% of the search at present is done through Google. However, it has to be kept in mind that there are search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, DuckDuckGo etc. has the remaining 25% of search. However, Google search results can’t be ignored and have to be given prominence than its counterparts. So being visible in Google means increased traffic to your website or your name getting displayed in the list. Easy conversion, in short

  1. Increases your credibility and trust

Visibility is the key to any business. Even though it’s a slow process, gaining user reviews will ensure that more people trust your clinic, hospital or treatment. That means more business!

  1. Get proper insights from customers

Imagine that your hospital or clinic have deployed a web-app. In order to gain real user review of the product, your website or the web page has to appear first in Google. Once it’s where you can conduct a survey on the landing page itself and the insights can be used for the betterment of the app.

  1. Claim your authority over competitors

Imagine that content in your website is perfectly crafted for SEO and most of the pages are ranking first in Google search. Obviously, the authority will come to you and people will think that you are the best.

  1. Give wings to your website

Latest statistics say that a user will not stay on a website if the loading time is more than 3 seconds. So it is obvious that SEO will only work on websites that are stable and fast loading. But, What if your website is slow loading? How will you find the issues without paying a hefty amount to a developer or a tester?

The answer is simple, use an SEO tool and analyze what’s wrong and make the necessary changes

  1. Get blessed with more security

Google might not crawl from websites which are less secure. So the first thing any organization or a person has to do is buy an SSL certificate. Since websites handle a lot of patient data securing it is the most important step to make you credible for customers. Tweaking security of websites ensures that the face of your company is secure.


Once you dig deep into the process you will get to know that SEO is essential for the face of your organization or business.

However, people tend to back off a little since time is the most important factor for SEO. But it has to be kept in mind that the effect is long lasting the money required is less when compared to a traditional advertisement.

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
Open chat
Hello Sir/Ma'am,
How can I help you?